Saturday, March 24, 2012

One evening when I was flying kite....

I sit silently looking at my kite
Which is flying above my head in the sky
Far away from the ground, dancing with the wind.
It looks so freedom and independent.
Happily dancing with the blowing wind.
Some time it looks so calm, like they are talking on a serious matter.
Sometime it looks so happy, by flying higher with the blowing wind.
Sometime it looks so angry, rounding its head like wishing to come down.
Sometime when wind stops blowing for a while, it comes down slowly and sad
When wind comes, it flies much higher. Seems they are in love.
Far away from the ground, my kite is dancing with the blowing wind.

But how long they will dance together?
Suddenly the wind stops blowing, wishing not to hurt the kite by blowing onto it.
Unknowing the truth that, it is the pain of resistance of air that makes the kite fly.
When wind stops coming to meet him, when wind stops dancing with him,
My kite came down to ground, it looks so sad and tired.

I collect it and kept in my room,
Thinking, tomorrow again I will go for kite flying.
Where my kite will get a chance to dance with the wind.
But my kite looks so tired, will it fly again?

No comments:

Post a Comment