Thursday, October 28, 2010

A simple thought!!!

I can’t sit idle, idleness is not my profession. Life is like bicycle, the day I stop moving life will take rest forever. The question is where I am moving and where I want to go. Everything changes with time, so is it right thing to predict my future? I am born unknown, how can I identify where I am strong at. But the place where I have interest I would be good at that. People run behind the opportunity, some got through hard work and some through the ladder kept by his parent’s hard work. The only difference is the opportunity and environment where they born. The most difficult question is how can I analyse my SWOT?
There are thousands of youth who are in career dilemma, especially those who completed MBA. Desires of the people cannot be fulfilled, it can be controlled but. The lack of determination shows the confidence level. Why did I choose marketing, is it because I thought I would get better salary? So money was the reason for taking that decision but am I happy with the decision I had taken. I am interested with human science, the behaviour related subjects, and even though my core subject is marketing I know more about human resource. There is something inside us who is more knowledgeable than us, I mean no superstitious word, what I mean is the unconscious mind we possess that is more intelligent than us. We are living in an incomplete world, the complete information we cannot possess. Our foundation is made on beliefs that was implant on us when we born to this world, we are like a computer who has little more freedom than the man made computer. This incomplete information we posses forced us to take decision, take the either way but not both.
The most difficult thing in life is to take right decision. And the second most difficult is to change wrong decision to right one. How we take decision? How some people are very good in taking right decision? What are the characteristics they posses? What kind of behaviour they posses and what an all supporting factor they got?
They are visionary people. They do not fear from the surrounding. They are committed to what they want. They are open minded but cannot change their mind so easily, means they are difficult people. Their confidence level is so high that big storms of life cannot shake their foundation. They are not behind short term pleasure they work for tomorrow and they are self motivated people who dare to change the game if they are found to be in wrong place. They do not live in fear and they are highly internal locus of control. They believe in themselves. Most importantly they were not considered as good decision maker until they reached their goal.

1 comment: