Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My kite flying story..........

When I was just a Kid

I used to play alone, most of the time.

I made kite, which do not fly.

I cried to my mother, Kite made by my mother never flew.

I cried to my neighbour *Pupu, Kite made by Pupu always flew.

It might be because he used potato glue.

I ran and fly, I ran in the street, in the afternoon time, when road was all empty.

I cried silently when my kite stuck to electric post.


When I grown up little, I started making kite, and stop crying for kite.

I made kite with the stick, broken from the bamboo broom.

Whole day I made, when it was ready

Most of the time, Sun didn’t wait to see me flying my kite.


When I grown up little more, I was a good kite maker

I stopped running for flying my kite.

I sat silently looking at my kite, flying above my head in the sky,

far away from the ground, opposing the strong wind.


When I grown up, I stopped flying kite.

But sometime I wish .......................................


*pupu - grandpa

No comments:

Post a Comment