Monday, January 2, 2012

Love u 2011.... but I have to say bye bye....

I am not a boring guy, and don’t perceive me as boring guy just because in this evening of New Year, I am sitting alone in my room with a hot cup of Assam tea thoroughly mixed with Nestle milk...  ... Sometime loneliness is the best partner to be sitting with. Accompany of hot tea and little chilling weather is a perfect match. After some time my mama and echan(sister) will return from their New Year evening walk. Before returning them to home, let me thank 2011 for everything and for good and very good experiences (every difficult moment I went through are very good experiences because I learnt many thing from those).

2011 loved me, kissed me, kicked me and some time threw me far from my wishes and wants to make me stronger and wiser, though I am not sure whether I became stronger and wiser, but one thing is sure that, I have changed a lot in both in-side and out-side. The chilling temperature of Delhi and Lucknow, the aggressive nature of Delhi city, the soft and sweet Hindi language of Lucknow, the soft nature of Kolkata, the aggressive and humid climate of Chennai with soothe nature of Chennai beach, welcoming and familiar nature of Guwahati are few memorable moments given to me as gift by 2011.

2011 gave me a new job with many hopes in it and snatched my old job that is not fit to my personality and not matching with my future goal. It is the year that shows my path where I have to travel.
Over all 2011 was a great year for me, it was great because of people whom I have interacted, the lessons they taught me and the love and care they gave me and the wishes they conveyed me.

I am also sure that this 2012 will be more interesting one. Let this New Year’s celebration washes all the sorrows of bomb blast, earth quake, economic blocked and many more sufferings.

2 comments: